This recipe is for a beautiful batch of Chocolate Rose Truffles that will be very rich and soft for a delicious treat. Serves 4 or 1 depending on your ability to resist. This recipe is vegan, gluten free and also dairy free. You can replace the coconut milk with milk and butter for a richer version.
- 300g 70% dark chocolate
- 200ml coconut milk
- 30g rose congou tea (from Lincoln tea and coffee)
- Coco powder for dusting
- Shimmer spray (optional)
- Warm the coconut milk with the rose congou, leave to infuse for 4 minutes.
- Strain over the dark chocolate and mix until thick and glossy
- Leave to cool until you can mould into balls
- Roll in coco powder and chill until firm
- Finish with shimmer spray
View the rose gold truffles here