This vegan ice cream is a delicious dairy-free and high protein alternative packed with beneficial ingredients. A simple recipe to make at home for a vegan dessert.
Vegan Ice Cream Ingredients
- 4 ripe bananas chopped into 3cm chunks, then frozen
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate, grated
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- Tip the frozen bananas and almond milk into a blender.
- Blend together to create a smooth consistency.
- Add the peanut butter and cinnamon, and blend again.
- Taste and add more cinnamon, if you like.
Transfer to a freezer-proof container and freeze for 1 hr.
Take out of the freezer and serve with grated chocolate and flaked almonds sprinkled over.