Hawthorn and Rose Panna Cotta Recipe
How To Make This Hawthorn and Rose Panna Cotta Recipe
- 250ml cream
- 250ml milk
- 100ml milk
- 30g sugar
- 2 leaves of gelatine or 1tsp of agar agar
- 20g rose petals
- 20g hawthorn
- 300g plain flour
- 200g butter
- 100g sugar
- 50ml Melissa officinalis water
Take the 100ml of milk and…
- gelatine and leave to soak for 10 minutes
- Warm the remaining milk and cream with the rose and hawthorn
- Once it comes to the boil leave to infuse for 15 minutes, add the gelatine and strain.
- Check the seasoning by adding sugar as desired.
- Pour into moulds and leave to set for up to 6 hours
- Once ready to go, remove the mould with warm water turn them out onto a plate.
- For the shortbread simply combine all the ingredients, mix and roll out.
- Bake at 180 until golden brown.