Happy World Pasta Day! To celebrate, we have decided to share this super adaptable recipe, great for midweek meals.
This simple but exquisite pasta recipe is Sam’s go to when we have lunch time meetings at HQ due to its ease, adaptability and taste. Sam calls it the ultimate lazy lunch! He is also a big fan of the film ‘Chef’, where there was a similar pasta dish was featured.
This dish is called Pasta Aglio e Olio, which means Pasta with Garlic and Oil. It is a classic Italian dish that is best with fresh ingredients and seasoned.
Pasta Aglio e Olio Recipe Instructions
There is a great instructions and images on a blog we like here: https://pinchandswirl.com/pasta-aglio-e-olio-pasta-with-garlic-and-oil/
Take a look!
Pasta Aglio e Olio Recipe Ingredients
- 230g spaghetti or linguine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (alter depending on how hot you want the dish to be)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- The juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
View our other recipes here: https://www.saltedorange.co.uk/news/